- Kanopy, HBO, & ChaiFlicks: Streaming services and the pandemic bayflicks.net/2020/04/06/str… https://t.co/TQmIkIIm0I: 1 day ago
- @kateconger @JasonTorchinsky I use the simple way. I just type "Article TK": 4 days ago
- Why isn't Biden in the news talking to us all the time. If we see a mature person who acts like a leader, we may think of him as one.: 4 days ago
- Two weeks ago, I suspended my weekly newsletter, What's Screening. With the theaters closed, I'm now calling the ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…: 4 days ago
- @FilmLinc *Seeing 2001 in Cinerama in the 4th row. *A 50-hour science fiction marathon *The General, 35mm print,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…: 5 days ago
Category Archives: How-To
Support people are way to eager to recommend reinstalling Windows. It’s a scary, time-consuming tasks, it endangers your data, and it doesn’t always work. And it’s usually not necessary. Before you wipe that hard drive clean, read one of both … Continue reading
I keep writing. Here are some recent favorites. From my PC World Answer Line blog: Should I Switch to Linux? Organize the Windows Desktop For Windows Secrets, I wrote Simple steps for backing up Web-based e-mail. Unfortunately, you’ll need a … Continue reading
You’ll need a Windows Secrets subscription to read this article.
Another PC World article about removing the fat in Windows.
I don’t know why, but this post has become one of the most popular Answer Line entries.
I’m particularly proud of this Answer Line post. At least, I’m proud of the small image (called a thumbnail) I created to illustrate it: